After the acne is lost usually will arise another problem, namely acne scars. To fix this, you can choose some of the best Korean masks. But if you do not want to spend a big budget and wear a mask containing chemicals, you can wear a natural mask like this!
The benefits of lemon for the skin is to accelerate the production of collagen and stimulate the formation of new skin cells. In addition, lemon also effectively brightens the skin and remove acne scars. How to use this lemon as acne scar removal is:
- Prepare 1 lemon.
- Squeeze the lemon and set it aside.
- Apply lemon juice to areas of acne scars.
- Let stand for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with cold water to clean and dry with a towel.
You can also use other ways, namely using a clean towel, then dipped in lemon juice and paste on facial skin that has acne scars. After you leave the next 10-15 minutes you can rinse thoroughly.
Things you need to pay attention to when wearing a natural lemon mask
- Make sure there are no cuts before applying lemon water, because it can cause irritation.
- Always use a moisturizer after using a lemon mask because lemon usually makes dry skin.
- For maximum results, do this treatment every day or 3x a week until the acne scars disappear.
Honey is also the best natural ingredient to remove acne scars. Antiseptic on honey can reduce facial inflammation and moisturize the skin. Honey is also suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. Actually, honey is not only able to remove acne scars, but also acne. Honey can reduce redness and irritation of the skin. Antibacterial content in honey is what can help fade pimple on earlobe scars. Honey can also moisturize the skin and soften the skin. How to Use a Natural Mask of Honey
- Take a few drops of honey.
- Apply honey on acne scars.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- After the honey is dry and sticky, rinse with cold water and dry.
Garlic contains sulfur compounds thiacremonon which can help dry up acne as well as the compound allicin which is an antiseptic and a powerful ward off acne-causing bacteria. The content of compounds in garlic can also clear acne scars. How:
- Take 2 large cloves of garlic that have been peeled and cleaned.
- Grind the garlic.
- Apply on acne scars.
- Let stand for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse with water until clean.
Cucumber as a natural mask has an astringent content that can reduce redness of the skin and prevent acne scars. The content of vitamin E and antioxidants to antidote the effects of free radicals that are harmful to the skin. How to make a natural mask of cucumber is
- Prepare 1 cucumber that has been cleaned.
- Cucumber slices into pieces or can be blended.
- Place a slice of cucumber or apply a cucumber that has been smoothed on the face that has acne scars.
- Let stand for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse with water until clean and dry.
Avocado fruit is widely used as a mixture of cosmetics such as moisturizers, lotions, masks etc. Avocados itself contains amino acids, rich in fiber, have anti-clotting agent and also contains an index gylcemic very good for the skin and can counteract free radicals. Vitamins E, C, A, K, niacin serita, postasium, iron, protein, antioxidants and pantotenik acid can inhibit the signs of premature aging. Diligent wear avocado mask can also moisturize, smoothing as well as brighten the skin that has acne scars. How to make an avocado mask:
- Prepare 1 avocado, peel, take the meat alone.
- Blend or blend avocado.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey, mix well.
- Apply to skin and neck evenly.
- Let stand for 30 minutes until the mask dries and seeps.
- Rinse with water until clean and dry with a towel.